Capture 360 spherical VR videos and stills in 8K and 3D. Put on an optional VR headset and watch everything as you capture it. Moreover, you can live stream it as you capture it, using less bandwidth thanks to H.265 compression and cube map projection techniques. These are just some of the features of the Insta360 Pro, which was designed from the ground up with creators in mind.
The Insta360 Pro is built with six 200° fisheye lenses and offers adjustable shutter speed, but you have complete control over how many lenses the camera shoots with. You can select from just three to all six and control which subjects take center stage in the image. The camera also records audio with four built-in mics and additionally supports an external mic.
There’s a big difference between 360 with image stabilization and 360 without it. Advanced, real-time image stabilization is another of the features of the Insta360 Pro. The Insta360 Pro also employs a precise optical flow stitching process that minimizes seam lines.
The Insta360 Pro features a mostly aluminum frame and comes with a base stand that can be used as a stand or as a tripod mount (via a threaded mounting hole on the bottom).
- Capture 360 videos and stills in 8K and 3D
- Live stream 4K video with H.264 and H.265 compressions to a variety of 360-supporting platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and the Insta360 server
- Six 200° fisheye lenses (selectable – use all six or less)
- Adjustable shutter speed
- High-resolution 100 fps slow-motion effect with post-processing
- Four built-in mics and an AUX external mic input
- Real-time image stabilization
- Optical-flow stitching
- Includes free-to-download Mac/Windows/iOS control software
- 5000 mAh removable battery – shoot and charge simultaneously
- SD card storage
- Aluminum frame
- Tripod mount base stand
- Easy-to-grip contours